About the photographer


I'm a freelance event/portrait/studio photographer. My main objective is to care for the whole job and my client's needs with professionalism. I love capturing candids shots with expression, portraits with different angles and creative shots.

I'm a self-taught photographer and I start from scratch. I have passion for photography since young when i started to play with my dad's film camera. I started digital photography in 2005.

I also do my personal photography which consist of creative shots and product shots. I've been in photography industry for 3 years and going. Some of my shots have be either published/public activities/websites.

I believe in this; Shoot and shoot and shoot. Every shoot is a learning puzzle to the world of photography. There is no end to learning.

If you have any enquires, you may email me at afiphotography@webplus.net OR (65)90302522.

Copyright

All images in this websites are subject to Copyright.
Afi Photography

Please do E-mail me if you need any of the event pictures or pictures in this websites.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Our 3 years anniversary promotion (July - August)


Afi Photography is having promotion for July and August. It's once a year offer which you will never get anywhere in Singapore. Do get your dates book before all the offer grab by others.

What you will get~

Event Photography:
* Photography Services
* Unlimited images in DVD
* Images ready in 4-5 days
* Optional: Images to be printed (additional charges apply)

Outdoor Portraitures:
* Photography services
* Location of your choice
* Unlimited images in DVD
* Images will be ready in 2-3 days
* Optional: Images to be printed (additional charges apply with discount)

Pre-wedding Studio Fun Photography:
* Studio Photography services
* Makeup services
* 20 x images of your choice in High Resolutions
* 1 x S8R print
* Images will be be ready for viewing in 3-4 days
* Image print will be ready 2 days after confirming (does not include framing duration)
* Optional: Additional images / Image printing / Framing (additional charges apply)

Term and Conditions:
1) 1st come 1st serve basis
2) Pre-wedding studio photography require booking of 2 weeks in advance
3) Pre-wedding studio photography require deposit of 70% of total charges
4) All bookings subject to availability